Women of Life
Leader: Gabriele Rienas
What We Are About
Connecting women, transforming lives.
At Life Church we connect with women to develop their relationship with Jesus Christ, through spiritual friendship, mentoring, discipleship, and outreach; to love like Christ so that we might experience freedom to become all God intends us to be.
Latte Living Bible Studies
• Tuesdays, 9:00 – 11:30 am, at the home of Pastor Priscilla Lagmay. “Operating In the Courts of Heaven“ by Robert Henderson.
Contact: Lyn Browne.
• Wednesdays, 6:45 – 8:15 pm, in the Cafe. “Listen, Love, Repeat” by Ann Voskamp. Childcare and KidsClubs available.
Contact: Lisa Wick.
Out Of The Box Ministries
“The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.” Out of the passions and gifts that God has given you, think and step outside the box. Together, we can take “church” outside of our walls, and share God’s love with women and families in our community.
• Sew to Give. Creating items to give to projects like Salt & Light and other needs throughout the community and world. Join us the first Saturday of each month, from 2:00-5:00pm, in Room 153. Beginners and advances are welcome.
Contact: Jennifer Miller.
• Make A Meal Ministry. New baby, hospitalization, or other times of need? Our team provides meals when it is needed most. If you know of a need, or would like to volunteer, let us know. Together we can bless others, one meal at a time.
Contact: Sarah Corbin.
• Momentum – Women’s Fall Conference. Saturday, September 30th, 9AM – 4PM. Cost: $25 Contact: Gabriele Rienas